My boats in!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
I'll be going to inspect and take pics next Wednesday. Then it will be getting set up and I'll have it back in a week to take home!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

for those of you who didn't know what I got:

2006 Nitro 189 Sport

200HP Opti

6" JP

25 tempast SS Prop

M56GPS at Helm, x-125 on bow

cd player w/sirius and Kenwood speakers

smartcraft digital plus for Merc operations

in dash digital depth

brakes on trailer

custom rod locker(will be installed shortly to house 11 rods)

color: blue fox metal flake with sterling Nitro strype blue and grey seats

seat cushions for bow and aft, cover, bimini top.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i will then run and post numbers on it, when I am able to break it in, I requested they take out the 4500 rev limiter for the first 5 hours, because I don't like those things.

Mike - Where are they going to install the rod locker? Looking at the pics there is room for 2-3 in the sideways area behind the rear seats, and then in the floor locker.

I am having a custom one made next to the passanger seat....I'll show yous when its in, it'll be really neat

Great! I've looked at the sport boats, realy needed due to towing vehicle to the older 175 sports, but rod storage was always a concern. I know Rich's sprint has a center front deck mounted rod locker but thats a 20ft boat. Can't wait to see it!

Heres my thing Trep, I hate the lockers like on my Champ, I'd rather use them for other stuff, I want somethin that is hidden out of the road, and doesn't take up my normal storage. I looked at that on the Triton 19fs, they had a center locker for rods, but very cheesey and didn't hold many rods anyway, so I said what a waste of space, if would have bought that bought, I would have done the same thing, custom.

Back