My biggest bass to date

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Jeffers

Reaction score
20 inches, 4.4 lbs.

lg mouth.jpg

Now your cookin'!:cool:

Offshore structure is the way I'm connecting with some decent fish lately..

Nice Fish:)

Greg - Rock Lake in Lake Mills. It's just 2 miles from my front door. I catch alot of 2 - 3 lbers out of that lake, occasional 3.5 lb, but this is my first over 4 lbs. When you coming up?:)

I may have to take you up on that invite... My boat will be ready for pickup nest week... I had him replace the rings and hone all three cylinders... So, I have the dreaded "break-in" to go through...

Greg - you are welcome here anytime. Even if you want ot get out on Lake Geneva or something a little closer for you, I'd be happy to meet up somewhere.

FYI - I'm having my annual Picnic this year on Saturday, Sep. 10. Brats, Burgers, Beer, and even some Maker's Mark. Give me a hollar if you might want to come up for that.:cool:

TJ

I will keep that date in mind... And, I'll be in touch about fishing... I'm thinking it might be an opportunity to have you show me around the Madison Chain

Rich - Thank you.

Greg - I'm up for that. I haven't fished the Madison lakes for quite a while, but I wouldn't mind getting back there. Only 20 miles from my house, and there are walleyes AND bass in those lakes.

TJ

Senko - Watermelon with Black & Gold Flake. (thought you'd never ask):p

TJ

Back