must read for all Americans

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score

> HONORING A TRAITOR

>

> This is for all the kids born in the 70's that do not remember this, and

> didn't have to bear the burden, that our fathers, mothers, and older

> brothers and sisters had to bear. Jane Fonda is being honored as one of

> the "100 Women of the Century." Unfortunately, many have forgotten and

> still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only

> the idea of our country but specific men who served and sacrificed during

> Vietnam.

>

> The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry

> Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF

> Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison-the "Hanoi Hilton." Dragged

from

> a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he

> was ordered to describe for a visiting American "Peace Activist" the

> "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was

> clubbed, and dragged away.

>

> During the subsequent beating, he fell forward upon the camp Commandant's

> feet, which sent that officer berserk. In '78, the AF Col. still suffered

> from double vision (which permanently ended his flying days) from the

> Vietnamese Col.'s frenzied application of a wooden baton. From 1963-65,

> Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the

> "Hilton"- the first three of which he was "missing in action". His wife

> lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned,

> fed, clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

>

> They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that

> they still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his

> SSN on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a

> cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little

> encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are

> you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?"

> Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of

> paper.

>

> She took them all without missing a beat.

> At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the

shocked

> disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him

> the little pile of papers. Three men died from the subsequent beatings.

> Col. Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only

> reason we know about her actions that day.

>

> I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was

captured

> by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held for

> over 5 years. I spent 27 months in solitary confinement, one year in a

> cage in Cambodia, and one year in a "black box" in Hanoi. My North

> Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female

missionary,

> a nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me Thuot, South Vietnam, whom I buried in

> the jungle near the Cambodian border.

>

> At one time, I was weighing approximately 90 lbs. (My normal weight is

> 170 lbs.) We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

>

> When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by the camp communist political

> officer if I would be willing to meet with Jane Fonda. I said yes, for I

> would like to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received

different

> from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by

Jane

> Fonda, as "humane and lenient." Because of this,

> I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees with outstretched arms

> with a large amount of steel placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo

><s

I was aware of this and it makes me sick that Fonda was on the list of 100 women of the 20th Century. She should have been tied for treason and be shot. She caused the deaths of Americans and she was allowed back into the country and to prosper. I have forwarded this story many times.

fatrap

Like so many others before her, her day is coming, I f you believe in life after death, her day regoning will soon be here.

Be patient with me here .... for JUST one second let's forget that she is a traitorous b****. That leaves Barbarella and and marrying Ted Turner .... So what exactly are they honoring her for ???

For the record I am not defending her or her actions in any way, I just hate that the majority of emails such as this contain more false information than truth.

What she did was wrong enough without haveing to add lies to inflame people.

Let the facts speak for themselves.

Fonda, Sheen, Clooney, Depp, Penn, take them all on a long boat ride to the mid atlantic and let them swim to Europe!

I remember the news coverage of her in Hanoi. I remember seeing her face on the TV news along with coverage of our soldiers being medivaced. And I remember her face again on Entertainment Tonight saying she was on the list of Women of the Century. That's all I need to know.

Rob I agree with you. You can add all the other's who use their celebrity status as a forum for their political views.

fatrap

Thanks Simmy...I just read some crap someone sent me via e-mail and you talk about old out-dated news that was just as bogus and be-bunked back then as now. All lot of this stuff has been floatin' around for a long time and just now resurfacing years later. A lot of half truth's and Total lies out there...not sayin' Jane don't deserve it..SHE DOES!

TEE

I remember thinking about how I would have loved to have been right there with her so I could have killed those SOB's she was hanging with... If ever anyone could be accused of giving aid and comfort to the enemy... But by then the politics was so skewed it wouldn't have happened. Oh well... she has to live with herself...

Greg

Times have really changed. We got hassled traveling by air because we were required to wear our uniforms if we were being sent at goverment expense. I wasn't ashamed of the uniform but at airports such as O'hare, and Philadelphia the flower children gave us a hard time. I thought that they'd leave us Navy guys alone but no chance. I always tried to hook up with a few Army guys or some Marines to walk around and ride the planes with.

Now days the proper respect is shown for the Uniform and our guys are treated like heros. As it should be.

fatrap

USAF S/Sgt Donovan Chapman has written a song called "Hey Hollywood" I think it expresses the setiment toward Fonda & Co quite well.

Hopefully the link below will take you to the site where you can hear it. WYCD.COM from the front page of the site click on 'Meet the Family', from there Edwards & Lee. Towards the bottom of their page is the article about this song.

Kathy
http://wycd.com/showdj.asp?DJID=5590

I remember flying into Los Angeles in uniform in '71 and being handed flyers and asked to sign petitions opposing the war.... I left in '69 and didn't return to the States for over two years... I had hoped things had improved... Boy was that a surprise... I was discharged from 29 Palms... I had bought some civilian clothes but the sidewalls were a dead giveaway... Only person friendly to me on a flight home to St. Louis was a Stewardess who told me her brother was a Marine... And, a businessman, a WWII veteran of the Marines bought me two beers... Everybody else looked away or so it seemed...

I do not remember the bad times. I was a bit young. All that I remember was my dads loyalty to the Corps and the Marines in our Corps. He never mentioned the bad stuff going on. I am sure that he knew or was exposed to it. He did get out for a short stint and found that he liked the Corps a bit more then the civilian life.

I have been so fortunate. I went to the "other" desert and we flew into a Air Force base somewhere in Mass. It was like 0200 or 0300 or so in the morning. We deplaned from the C5 and there were actually lots of people there to welcome us back. I was in a daze and did not know how to act. But, I will remember this forver, they were playing the song (do not remember the artist) "Proud to be an American". Good song and gets me going to this day.

Carlos

Carlos... I have met a lot of Marines I could not get along with... But, I have never met a Maine I didn't like... I know what you mean about your Dad's loyalty to the Corps.

Back