Must be spring...

• Thread starter Bob G. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/901/P2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
It's 38*F and sunny in VT today! So I washed a winters worth of salt off of my truck! Now if the snow and ice would just go away....

Bob G.
P2281134A.jpg

BBBUUUURRRRRRR!! I just couldn't live like that.

I guess the Maple Syrup makes it all worthwhile. ;>))

Harpo

Think of it this way....it is >60* warmer today than the coldest day that we had this winter and >75* warmer than the coldest wind chill that we had!!! It's all relative!!!!!

Bob G.

It was 50 today and we didn't have to wear coats. I took the kids for a bike ride and we played basketball.

Then I installed my new boat buckles and transom saver and hooked up the batteries. Only two more months for the ice to melt and I can launch the boat....SAHWEEEEEEEET!!!

Geeze Bob i haope you like playing in the snow....I thought west michigan had a lot.

T.S.

I like playing in the snow only if I'm snowblowing on my garden tractor with heated cab! Pic in my library! I also installed an onboard battery charger and keep it plugged in to keep my battery charged when it's -20*F! Now that is sweet!

It's nice to see the real color of my truck for a change, but I'm sure it won't last long!

Bob G.

Back