Muskie Expo

• Thread starter Edward J. Krummert, Jr
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward J. Krummert, Jr

Reaction score
Rich D,

Sorry Rt 8 won't be able to attend the Expo. We are leaving sunday am to go to school in Ohio for Mercury Verado's. Won't let you buy one till you have been to school and have the computer system to work on them. Just trying to keep current in the service dept. Sorry we will miss ya however, you know where we are and if you make it to the sportsmans show stop in the booth. c/ya Ed

Ed,

No problem, but I will see you soon. I got a call from one of the girls out there needing to know the carpet color for the recall. I have not received any notice from Tracker though. Can I make an appt to bring it in anyway since you at least have the notice?

It is probably better I don't spend 3 days staring at the tundra's, it is too cold to sleep in it and that would be the only home I would have if I showed up at home with one!!

Rich D

Rich I need to know the color of the carpet to get the right kit for your boat. Your boat came in on a list of boat we sold that need the recall. So weather or not you got a recall or not does not matter to me lets get it fixed while your not using it. If you can get me the color of carpet I'll order the kit and get you in and out asap. Either call th shop or e-mail me, Thanks, How is the muskie expo?? Attendance better than last year??? Look forward to hearing from you soon. Ed

I told the girl I spoke with and she was ordering the carpet. It is a beige/tan color. I will call next week when you get back from the training to set up an appt.

The expo is doing well. Bigger crowds than last year, but less vendors. I think a lot of people got gun shy by the smaller crowds last time, but you get a 70 degree weekend in March, people want to be outside, not inside!

Back