Moving to Glass

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Pylant

Reaction score
I am going to Jacksonville Saturday to pick up my new/used boat. 1999 17' Stratos 268 Vindicator with a 115 hp Johnson. This is my first glass boat. I have always had aluminum boats. We will see if I like it or not. I hope I'm not disappointed. Photos are in my Library. I know some of you guys like to see us tin men switch to glass!

Congrats, looks like realy nice boat. My first boat many aluminum, they are very durable, easy to maintain, but once you go glass you'll never go back to aluminum. I remember looking at that model stratos back in 99, but could not afford it at the time. You'll be very happy they make a fast hull. I live in jacksonville, if your gonna be up here for a while, the redfish and trout are hitting in the ICW.

Congrats..

Brian

M-m-m-m-m! Redfish and trout and bbq grills!

Congrats on the new boat!

You're gonna love it!

Looks very similar to my 95' that I bought last year. Take a look in my library. I love mine, runs and works great. Just curious, what was the purchase price, if you don't mind?

Tex

Sweet boat! Don't burn your a$$ on those seats !

Congrats on the new boat and the big move to the sparkly side.

Cass

Congrats and welcome brother to the finer side of life!

Great looking boat.. Looks like all the bell's and whistles are already attached.. I think you will enjoy the ride..

Max<><

Actually the owner lives in Merritt Island but is meeting me in Jacksonville. The boat was originally sold in Buford, GA.

Back