Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all !!

The weather is cool and crisp. Too bad I'm working today. I'm taking the rest of the week off and go hunting. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and may GOD bless you one and all.

BArry from La. :)

Morning all... cold, we had frost on the ground... But, it is suuposed to warm up here for a couple of days...

Morning all. Looks like rain here for Turkey day. Can't believe I saw 3 houses with Christmas lights out already. Is the rest of the country starting to decorate also?

Good morning everyone. I just got back from physical therapy and guess what??? It's snowing

here in Knoxville, TN! I love it.

Steve

Moring : Busy morning here at work. Still haven't seen a buck while in the woods. See lots of them driving down the road but none in where we hunt. :(

Looks like this is the week to be in the woods. I saw 2 Bucks on the way in this morning chasing does. Looks like after our teen temps tonight we're suppose to warm back up into the mid 40's to low 50's. :)

Back