Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all :) Its raining hard here in Mi.:angry: Everyone have a God filled day & don't forget to say a prayer for JDJ & family.

Morning Greg and gang - ealry morning call with India, Austrialia and Europe, gonna be a busy day, but weather looks good for fishing on Sat!

Morning: JDJ is in our prayers. Everyone have a great day.:blink:

Great morning all from sunny Ky. Prayers for JD and Tee's family from here today, lets all make it a point to pray for each other. I know that I sure can use all the prayers that I can get and I am sure that all of the fine folks here at NTOW could use a few more also. All be safe and keep God 1st in your life, remember folks this world is just a warm up for what is to come. God bless.

Jeff

Mornig all. What a day in Maryland today. JDJ, hope you can feel the support coming from your buds from the site. You guys remember the thread about Roethlisberger's motorcycle accident. I will never forget JDJ's posts defending the right not to wear a helmet. He was a bulldog that day with his views. And what a since of humor.

Back