Morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
Morning all!!

A little rainy here, but it's suppose to have a cold front coming. Can't wait. Everyone have a great and God filled day.

Barry:)

Morning All: Chilly morning here at 36 degrees. Leaves are all turning red already. Everyone have a great day.:)

Great morning all and God bless. 70 here now and a nasty storm heading this way! All have a safe day.

Jeff from Ky

I would have loved a "good morning"... But, the reminders of the tragedy of September 11th five years ago were everywhere and all I felt all day (and still feel) is anger... seething, unrelenting anger at the people who want to destroy us all we are together... Americans...

Thank God for the USA and the service people fighting for our country and other's to have the same quality of life we all have.

Good Morning Folks

I start more radiaition tomorrow so hopefully I'll eventually be bable to breathe better and maybe even talk a little. The doc dod tell me to get me affects in order though. <G>

Back