Morning Sleepyheads

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Well. I get to be the rooster this morning......It's sun-up here in Varginia and I'm goin fishun!! Everybody have a Blessed Day!!

TOXIC

Morning Everyone!!!!! My computer is in the hospital for repairs, I am using the laptop, I hate it.:(

Bubby

Good Morning evreyone. Going to be 70 today so heading to the lake in a few minutes.

Good morning everyone. I could have beat you to the post TOX, but as I'm at work all night I think that I have an unfair advantage. Wish that I was in VA fishun with you, sure beats working!

Have a good one,

Steve

Morning, Got a busy day planned makeing sure the truck and boat are ready for there trip to Fla on Friday.....Take Care

Bruce

Good morning, it's 48 and raining here in Murfreesboro. I'm going to lay around and do nothing today.

Mornin'. Was hooking up the boat when I started feeling droplets. Didn't even take the cover off. 40% chance according to the weatherman..... 100% according to these clouds heading my way. Darn it! Guess I'm making lures today.

Have a great day everyone!

All the best,

Glenn

You yankee's in VA gofishing, cause we got RAIN for 2-3 days here in GA!

Great rainy morning all. Rain is about done and in the upper 40s. Was 55 earlier. Guess I will make to trip to Lowes for some plumping supplies. Installing a soda fountain in my home. All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff:D

Great day to install my new tackle system in my 175 today it looks like...Have fun out there

Afternoon everyone: I had to go pay my Taxes this morning for the my lot on Black Lake. Yuk, Almost more than what I payed for the house.:(:(

My dealer got the paperwork yesterday to send the boat back to the factory. I'd already stripped everything off from the boat including my Minn Kota trolling motor. So hopefully it will go out this next week.:):)

Afternoon everyone... What's with all you guys not wanting to fish in the rain?? Good grief Trepper, I've had some of my best days ever when it was raining.. It's warm here and overcast. A perfect fishing day and I didn't go...

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Afternoon all! Chopped a hole through the fog and sat on surfacing stripers and spots for about four hours. It was a great morning with water temps in the low to mid 50's, until the rain came back about a half hour ago. Idled back to the dock like Stevie Wonder (LOL!), seeing only one other brave sole all morning. A rare weekend outing for me that I'm glad I took advantage of! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Trep - I hope you changed your mind and went. The barometer was at the bottom and the fish were on the top!! :D

Back