Morning & SKIRTS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all :wacko: Now for a question - how do all of you store spare skirts ?:rolleyes:

Good morning. I keep mine in small Plano boxes, the size used for hooks, swivels, and other do-dads.

Greg - You should ask Toxic! I think he puts them on skirt hangers with the pleats folded nicely and them covers them in plastic so the red plaid doesn't fade. LOL (Couldn't resist)

I have a "skirt box" - specially made for it. Have no idea who makes it right now - it's in my boat, and I know there is a sticker on it - so I can find the name. It folds in half, and has 5 compartments on each side - for a total of 10 compartments. I have 5 different color jig skirts on the left side, and 5 different color spinnerbait skirts on the right side. The box is about 5" x 5" and 2" thick. It's labeled as a "skirt box".

All the best,

Glenn

As our old and no longer with us friend Staci would tell ya - Trepper doesn't wear skirts he prefers "Culottes" HHHAAAAA I Kill me!!! LOL

i don't store them...I let them walk freely throughout....but i do stare at them an awefull lot.

Pierre

Why, just Why o'Why didn't I see this sooner..:(:( That's ok Bill.. If someone had to beat me to it I'm glad it was you..

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back