Morning & question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all :wacko: God bless & have a great day:rolleyes: Now for the question does anyone on the board use the "Kwikdrop" seat pedastal system & if so what do you think of it ? Ken do you have them at the store ?

Morning all!! THe weather passed us here without too much trouble. Sorry Greg, I can't help you with the Kwikdrop seat system. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled and safe day.

Barry from La.:)

Great morning all and God bless! Rain is coming but not much. All be safe. Sorry Greg, me neither..

Jeff

They're not very popular on this board(the owners or what ever they were)

Gene

Some of the oldtimers here will certianly remember the "Great Kwikdrop War of '04" or was it '03. I still get acid reflux when ever I see those two on that commercial they run. That's probably who is spamming us now.:rolleyes:

Harpo

That was the one that signed on under 2 different names, and would argue with himself about spamming members.

At least that's what it seemed like he was doing.:wacko:

Steve
4631.gif

Man I forgot all about that....it doesn't seem like it was that long ago either.

Donnie

I think I got another Purple Heart for that conflict???

I have two of them Greg, even though you only need one on the front, and I like them both.

I don't fish much anymore but I wouldn't go back to a standard pedestal.

Uncle Billy

I apologize to the board for bringing up a sour point but like Donnie I forgot about "our war" with the son.

I didn't get involved, but it was kinda fun to read everyday.:rolleyes:

Gene

Back