Morning Everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Morning all.Have a great weekend.whats left of it. going to get the boat ready for another day on the river here in pa.The sun is shining and hopefully the smallies will be biting.They was yesterday.have a good one. rip lips if you get out

Morning all......back at work after a few days of chasing turkeys.

Bob G.

Morning all... I am home from a week at Red Wing, MN fishing the FLW Tour... I did not do well... Had a great time... On the other hand, my travel partner, Dennis Bennett, finished 9th on the Co-Angler side.

Real highlight of the trip was Wednesday night... Mark Gross came down for the weigh-in... he stayed for dinner and a few "beverages" afterwards... Mark it was absolutely great to see you!!! Best of all, he brought news that his son, Mike, was on his way home from Iraq!!! Mike is one of "us" in his own right, he has attended a Rally and earned the nickname "Sheephead", but he has also earned the names of Marine and Patriot... Great to have him home.:rolleyes:

How about Good Afternoon?:) Windy is right Toxic. They even cancelled the Bay Bridge walk for the first time I remember. The wind on top is easily two to three times stronger than on the ground and it sways 11' as it is...

Bay_Bridge.jpg

Uncle Billy

I just caught what Greg said about Mark's son, Mike. That's great news! Please tell him thank you for me if you read this Mark and God Bless..

Back