Morning everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete hanford2

Reaction score
Morning everyone and have a great weekend. Supposed to be nice and warm here in pa.Just might have to drink a few adult beverages once i get home from being on the water.Have a good day.

Morning: Cloudy here and looks like rain but I'm headed out anyway.:(:)

Good morning Pete, Bassin and eveyone else. Sunny and in the high 80's here today. I guess I'll finally have to turn on the home A/C units now. Headed home and to bed for a while. You guys have a safe day on the lake with full live wells.

Steve

Good morning all....

No fishing for me today... Mounting a new (used but new to him) kicker on my friends boat... And, cleaning and readying mine for tournaments coming up...

Good morning,

I'm sittin here waiting for the baby to wake up so we can get ready and head over to Percy Priest this afternoon with the kids and grandkids if I can get the boat in the water. :lol:

Great sunny morning to all. Almost 90 this weekend and sunny... All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Im going to go look at a couple of boats today. :)

It's not morning but Good Mornin' Everyone anyway... Muggy here today with the sun peeking

in and out. Opened the *&^%$*(()& pool yesterday. I wouldn't do it if Nancy didn't love it so much. She just told me the pressure was up so I have to go backwash it.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Back