Morning Everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Last day of work for this week. Hopefully the boss lets us go early. Everyone have a great Christmas and may all your Christmas Wishes come true.:):wub:

Morning all.. We have a 1/2 day at work so nothing will get done. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and be safe if you are on the road.

Barry:)

Morning all. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukah. And if this didn't cover everyone, happy holidays to all the members out there.

Morning all... I spoke to the boss and she's letting me take off early this afternoon so I can help her around the house... Bah Humbug!

Good Norning folks,

Trying to get to work and take care of some end of year management crap so I can get home early. I'm in a lot of pain today and feel like I have a drug hangover from trying to get to sleep last night.

Te g-kids and thier parents are on the ay up from Homestead Fla and a few minutes ago they were in Macon Ga so they should be here by 4 or 5 this evening.

Y'all have a Merry CHRISTmas, ya hear!!:D:lol::lol::):D

Morning all! Should hit 60 today. Good day to get the cars cleaned and the yard picked up for the holiday. Merry Christmas all!!

supposed to be about 67 here in central cali... i'm going fishing!

happy holidays to all

:rolleyes:

Back