Morning all

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Morning everyone. 32*F and snowing again here. It doesn't appear that winter is going to end here.

Bob G.

Bob

It better end soon ! I'm headed up your way in 5 weeks . Tell LaMoy to stop doing the snow dance in his pink panties:D

Morning, cold here also. 28 Degrtees with occasional flurries. Suppose to be decent this coming weekend. Ice is gone from most of the lakes, so this weekend will get to take my new ride out.:D:)

Monin' all:cool:

think I may hit the post spawn bite this weekend:)

Morning,

Same story here about 35 degrees in Chicagoland.... brrrr...:(

Yeah Bob, it's that Global Warming issue. Where is Al Gore when you really need him!!!

Morning everyone. In Dallas for a few days. Rain expected today, then much warmer here the balance of the week.

Tex

Morning From Kansas.

Cool this morning then rain this afternoon.

Be safe,

Rick:)

Good Mornin' Everyone! About 50 and cloudy here today. Nothing much to do except I did buy a new air compressor last night (well it was a gift certificate from Nancy for my birthday last month) so I can put it together and play with it today.:eek:

I'm up early because all of my animals went crazy about 5 a.m. I had no idea why but about ten minutes after I stopped screaming at the dogs I heard scratching and other sounds, some quite loud, coming from my fireplace. I have a Timberland fireplace insert so something has gotten down the chimney to that somehow? About two years before my surgery I put a cap and screen on top of that sucker. Soooo, this big brave Viet Nam combat Veteran finally got up the nerve to get a heavy bath towel so I could grab whatever it was when I finally got up the nerve to yank the inserts door open. I finally counted to three, yanked open the door, and-----------nothing was there. I forgot that nothing could actually get all the way down into where the wood is burned. So I think it was a squirrel or maybe two and they scampered back out and out when they heard me fussing with the insert. Now I have to get someone to get on the roof (nope, not me anymore) and see what's what.

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Hey Unk...got me a new 26 gallon compressor with all the toys from Home Depot on Saturday too for only $253 with $35 off. Spent Sunday mornin' playin with all the tools:D

Great morning all from "trying to warm up" Ky. All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff

Back