Morning all!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. Growing clouds and in the 70's here today. Wind, rain and cooling Thursday and Friday. Looks like winter may be back.

Steve

Morning all!! THe winds are a changing. We are suppose to get some really cold weather here Friday. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day.

Barry from La.:)

UP and at 'em....as Tee would say. Gunny, you must come over here to get away from your dailey beating from the other site.:lol: How 'bout them Ravens. They can clinch the div with a win over the Bengals tomorrow night. Looks like it will be heavey rain and high winds for the game. Gotta' get that ground game going. Have a great day all.

Morning: Went to bed last night and it was 33 degrees, get up this morning and it's 53 degrees. Already close to 60 degrees now. I should have taken the day off, but I've already been out to the local colledge doing flow and pressure testing on there hydrant system. Everyone have a great day.:):(

Back