Mornin' Y'all :)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning All!! A chance of freezing rain heading this way. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day. GO SAINTS!!!!!!

Barry from La.:)

Good morning everyone... Cole here in Chicagoland... :p

Morning from the frozen North Country, (-)23 Below this morning. Wouldn't you know it the furnace quit working at work, wife just called to say water was leaking from the floor above the bathroom, and Road Runner has been off all morning and just came back up. Good news is my loan for the Bass Cat Pantera IV was approved and I will pick up my new boat the first weekend in March. Ye Ha:):D

Mornin...sitting here at the Louisville Airport getting ready to fly to Kansas City. Hope everyone has a great day.

Donnie

Dang Donnie...you don't set still for one minute do ya'?:lol:

Your in my neck of the woods and then, your gone!

10-4 TEE. I think I am in Texas the week after next, Pasadena if remember correct. I thought about you when I came down 675 when I was passing Wright Pat. I hate that road, it took me 2 hours to get through Cincy on my home. I need to coordinate with Mac and Mini and maybe I can join them "on tour". Where bound to cross paths soon or later.LOL

Donnie

Back