Mornin' gang....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to actually go to work today! What the wife does not know is our project is at a place with a private lake!:D Should be an early day.....of work that is!

The Dragon

I have to work....

BEFORE I go fishing :)

Thursday: work then hit the lake about 5 with a friend and a young'n (he is on KD Outdoors Pro Staff and wants to pick my brain)...

Friday: Fish with Hall Of Fame Legendary Guide Bob Brunner (you will see him on Hook and Look next year). I am taking a musky guide crappie fishing...this is gonna be fun...lol

Saturday: Fish with Mac for as long as he can hang.

Sunday: more of the same. I might even try to golf a bit....naaaaa its been a long winter....I'm gonna fish!

BTW I saw gas at $3.57 this morning on the way to work. Truck is on E and the boat has 1/4 tank.....this is gonna hurt!

Morning all. Busy next few days as my son get's married tomorrow afternoon in Dallas. Be back at the homestead sometime on Saturday - when the wind is laying down (hehe).

Front/storms coming through this evening, and the last few days we've had 25-35 mph winds from the SE again. Lake is like a roller coaster.

Have a great day, and a better weekend.

Tex

Mini, tell Kyle that "crankbait" said HI & was sorry to see him go but He made the right choice. :wacko:

Good mornin' y'all. It's going to around 75 and sunny here today.:D The highest I've seen gas around here is $3.39 9/10 so $3.40 actually.:(

Uncle Billy

Mornin. I had to wrk all night so no fishin today:( Just sittin here in the motel winding down so I can get a nap in. Sounds like it will be a good weekend for ya Mini. Good luck and have fun!!

Tim

Fun WILL be had :)

Thanks!

OUTTAHERENOWANDHEADEDHOME!

Latest posts

Back