Mornin' Gang!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Headed to Lake Erie for a couple of days with my oldest fishin' partner to whoop up just about any fish swimmin' in the lakes!:cool:

God I love Erie....I'll report when I get back:p

FISH ON!:cool:

Good mornin' everyone. Nice and cool here this morning. Physical Therapy morning and Neuroligist this afternoon. What a way to fill a day. Good luck Tee, rip em up!

everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning All: Have a great time Tee: Hey Uncle Billy, you got one of those cute young physical therapist, or one of those old battle axes?:)

Goodmorning folks,

Good luck Tee

Uncle Billy don't give them little gals to hard a time...........unless theyt want it, :D

I gotta go get bar-b-qued at noon, great way to spend a lunch hour.

jdj

Morning all. Nice and warm today with maybe some rain. Anyone here buys fireworks? About that time of year. If so, let me know any advice on buying wholesale. All have a safe and God filled day. Thanks, Jeff

mornin all :D

Can't wait till Fri. leaving for Fla., going to Bradenton area.

Staying on Anna Maria..been there a couple of times. One of our favorite places to go on the Gulf side.

Only fishing i have done is off the pier next to the resort. Used to be a handyman that worked there and said that next time i'm down there he and i would go on the other side of the island and show me how to fish for bone fish and maybe get into some tarpin but got ahold of him not to long ago and said he was'nt there anymore...move somewhere in Georgia.

May look up a charter to go out to fish for ?? Anyone in that area :unsure: Like to get some tips on saltwater fishing ;) Man ,i must be ready for bed.... just rambling on and on.

y'all have a good day

Steve ><}}}}'>

Back