Mornin' and TGIF!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Gonna see if the local crappies are hittin at Caesers theis weekend then I may be off for the Holler next weekend;):cool:

Everyone havagoodun':D

moanin....

if you hear a bunch noise coming from the general direction of detroit you have quite a few options....

Either:

The Red Wings scored!!!

The Tigers won!!!

Or I just set the hook on yet another BEAUTIFUL Lake St Clair smallmouth during our catch and release season opener!!!

My goal is to put 500 smallmouth in the boat this weekend....Mac you better bring your A game!!! We have work to do (and paybacks for the LONG winter we have had!)

another reason for a scream??.....It's Mini gettin' p-o'd cuz I just boated a 6lbr off the SAME spot he just yanked a 5 from!! LMAO!! He hates it when I beat him by ounces!!

you can beat me by ounces anytime Mac....but the your alarm will go off and you will wake up to reality! lol

Who's ALARM will go off??.......You just have your ASS up and READY when i get there tomorrow...we'll see who's DREAMIN!!:wacko:

Late morning back at you all. I was on the water in the early AM today.

So it was a good TGIF.

Dan

AHHHH I just love the sound of two fishing buddies who truly love each other and express it so maturely.:wub:

What are you talking about Mini? Mac told me that even if he didn't go fishing for five years, he's still be ahead of you...<cough,cough, ahem, ahem >

I'm just glad I'm not the type to stir anything up....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back