Mornin' all :)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Anybody that needs GOOD info on spinnerbaits for bronzebacks...check out the current issue of Bassmasters.

I slayed them on a modified Super Stainless flame spinnerbait from Terminator this year.

It's a 1/2oz. with a red #3 Colorado and a custom hammered copper #4 1/2 willow leaf that they just couldn't stay away from;) It comes standard with an Indiana blade...

The flame spinners that One Stop sells (Stephen Headrick) are similar but, I like a heavy compact package that throws easy and is more accurate for target fishing.

If your not ready...a big 5+ brownie will dam near rip the rod from your hand:cool:

Ain't nothin' like it.....

Morning. Off to my daughters track meet today! There also happens to be a Cabelas in that town:wub:. Have a good one. Chris F.

Mornin' everyone! Gotta get all the tax records together today and go see the tax man on Wednesday. Ugggggggh!

yo!!...got the day off......the wife's at work,..kids are back at college...I'm gonna go out and have a nice brkfst,...then go run a couple errands and finally end up at Bass Pro!! :wub:

I don't "need" anything in particular, but I might buy a few things,....I always WANT something!!:p:rolleyes:

Have a good'un!!

Mac

Good morning everyone... Mac get some stuff for me too! Same category, don't "need" anything... just am easily disatracted by bright shiny fishing things.

Back