more praise for my nitro dealer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Perry

Reaction score
I needed some service on my motor by no fault of its own...my bad...lol, so I called my dealer told him py problem and what part I needed, he ordered it, called me when it was in, set up and appointment, took my boat and later called me to tell me it was done the same day. What dealer is this you ask.... The Boat Dock in Springfield, IL.

More praise here also.. Outhouse Marine called me today and stated that my NX750 would be ready Saturday, but they were still waiting on Dual Pro Charger they ordered. I told them I would rather wait for everything to be completed. I also stated that I had ordered a Garmin GPS162i and would like them to install it,, they are installing it for me, NO charge.. BTW I ordered my GPS from BPS and got 100.00 off, they matched Consumers Marine price.. I guess BPS is starting to get the hint.. Great customer service = more customers = more $$ for Johnny...

I second the service dept at the Boat Dock. Jerry is the best service guy I have ever dealt with. I have had few problems with my PY 175 I bought from them but Jerry always come through.

well if we are going to praise our dealers then DOVER MARINE IN NH should be on the list.

they have been great to deal with from day one. they took care of a minor crack in the gel coat with no fuss at all, worked with proping the boat correctly in very timly maner (same day service ) and when they winterized it. i needed to pick it up at night and get it home and covered right away,(snow storm was coming in a big way and they going to be closed when i got there) they said don't worry about the money you owe us, just come and get it and we can settle up in the spring.

what more could you ask for from your dealer,

Customer service at its best

GregD

Back