Miss Me???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I just popped in to say hi. I have been so busy that I haven't had much time for NTOWS. I am sure I missed some mighty fine conversations and some suggestive remarks from MikeSnow. My ego is shrinking without him.

I am off to my cabin tomorrow for 4 days of fishing. The weatherman is forecasting 4 days of rain. Why does that always happen? Oh well, rain or shine I will be on the lake wishing and fishing.

You guys enjoy your holiday weekend. Drink one for me and Fish on!

Teri

Heck yeah we missed you!! Glad you popped back in...Have a GREAT weekend yourself,...I'm going to be fishin' grillin' and chillin'.....no travel 'cept to the lake and back...SEVERAL times!! LOL...Cheer's darlin'!!

May your beers be cold and your super-toads HUUUUUGE!!! :eek:)

Mac

Hey Teri send some rain to Iowa will you It's so dry here the lizards are carrying canteens.

fatrap

Always more fun to fish in the rain. No water fleas to contend with. Enjoy your weekend.

Enjoy your stay at the "Dew Drop Inn" and drink a few cold ones...

Buzz

Teri,

Have a nice weekend and stop by again!!

Bob G.

I figured you had had ENOUGH of it all. Don't worry about Mike, he has a "moral soapbox" now. ;>))

Have a GREAT No-Labor day.

Harpo

I could never get enough of you guys. I just have too many things going on right now. Not around the computer as much and when I am I have to keep all my fantasy football teams in line. Let the season begin!

Teri, who'd you get on your fantasy football team? I had the first pick this year in our 12 team league and I took L. Tomlinson for the Chargers..

Well it's obvious...

MikeSnow has reformed!!!???!!!

I thought he would be the 2nd post post offering to keep

Teri high and dry with all the forecast rain up there.

MIKESNOW WHERE ARE YOU???

What are you talkin about....he is already at the cabin waitning on Teri....LOL

Teri bring a gun,

wolf

LOL, Wolf. I must have missed his revelation. I will be packin' just in case. Although my permit expired and I picked up a form but it has to be typed. Who the hell owns a typewriter anymore????

I'm here, but my wife's out of town for a week, so I have to keep my suggestive nature in check.

You know, the title to this thread would make a great name for a boat!

OK Mike I'm confused. I thought we were supposed to behave while our wives are in town and act up when they are out of town. Is this some strange Texas thing I'm not aware of.

Harpo

Buzz, in this league I was first pick (I think) with Ricky Williams. Also got Manning, Staley, Rice, Farve, Pollard and Packers D. Those would be the stars I think but I have some talent. For my $$$ league, I have Farve, Maddox, McCallister, Dillon, Owens, Mason, Gonzo, Janokowski, and we have individual denfensive players. I think I have a pretty good team and a shot at the money barring no major injuries.

Harpo, it's like this...

IF, and there's just no way in BFHP, but IF I were to flirt with someone while my wife is right here and the person took me seriously and liked the ideas I'd proposed, my wife would keep me from making a mistake. With her gone, and Billy thinking for himself, I've got this thin line of morality to keep me safe. Not a very good defense... :(

Back