Misjudged teh power of my nekkid dance!

• Thread starter Rob LaMoy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/116
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, sorry! I missed. But feel lucky southerners. I missed ya, and I had a doozy headed your way. But it only made it as far as Oswego NY.

And you wimps think YOU got problems! LOL

Sorry about the size, don't have my old phote editor program anymore.
snow1.bmp

This is what happens when lake effect snow from Erie runs into lake effect snow from Ontario and dumps on the western side of NY for a week. That's a FULL sized front end loader CAT down there boys! This was the storm a few weeks back that made the news. Ahhhhh, childhood memories! Not seeing the sun for months at a time.....
snow2.bmp

I am up here in North Dakota and I have never seen anything like that.. That is a hell of a lot of snow!!!

The first time I met my in-laws from upstae New York... I got around to asking about the little porch and door on the roof above the first floor... They told me it was their "snow porch"... let them get out of the house in the winter and get to the barn... They said 8-10' wasn't a big deal just normal...

here is a picture of main st oswego,ny.

rob ive seen those pictures before on another site.
attachment.php

another down a development road on the outside of town.
attachment.php

a parking lot lamp pole in the background shows how high the snow was
attachment.php

Wow!

Had a couple 40 degree days here this week, snow's melting away, patches of grass peeking through...getting antsy to get going and hit the water... BUT, it's still February in Chicagoland and most ice is still over 12" thick.... dangit! egMike

I guees I do feel lucky! Man we haven't ever had anything like that here in Ohio! Lucky? Yeeeeaaaah baby!

TEE

Back