Mini Rally this Sunday on Wylie!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
It's official. DonJovi and I will be having a mini-rally this Sunday on Wylie - home of the 2004 Bassmaster Classic.

Right now, it's only my boat, with Donnie joining me for the day. But since it's two members of the NTOWS site, I figure it qualifies as a rally!

Anyone else in the general area that may want to join us, just chime in here. We'll probably launch from the SC side (either Big Allison or Ebenezer Landing), but we will be fishing the NC side only. I've got dual licenses, but Donnie just has a NC one.

Anyone else want to join us, and we'll plan accordingly.

Tex

MAN i'd love to Tex,but still sick and it's Beka's birthday weekend and she just cancelled the baby sitter since Eli also got what ever I have so he's on anitbiotics too!

Enjoy and catch some HUGE fish!

I'd tell you to go home and go to bed, but you are already there! Get some vitamin C and chicken soup into you. Hope that you and the family get over it quickly.

Tex

I want to see some picture and story about you and DonJovi this weekend!

Donnie called me the other night,....he's a funny dude..we were laughin' a bunch!!! Would've loved to meet ya this weekend, but no road trips for me yet! (I'm not all that bummed either,...I've got a FULL platter anyway!!)

Tell Donnie I said to GITER DONE!!!!...LOL

Mac

Mac,

We talked last night, and he recounted that the two of you were really rockin'. Just saw the weather report for Sunday. Wind - 2-5 mph in the morning, clear sky (well - that could be better), with a high in the 60's.

Startin' to firm up my plans for the Classic Grillin' N' Chillin' that we'll do during the classic. I'm hoping that we get a good group that will be here.

Tex

Back