Mini rally on Potomac?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Buzz and I are trying to go down to fish with Toxic and Carlos on the Potomac on the 4th of July weekend. It would be Saturday the 2nd, Sunday the 3rd, and Monday the 4th. I plan on fishing as much as possible as I am prefishing for August's Everstart, but anyone want to get together for a beer and shore lunch? Just look for the white and red Ranger that is beached in a shallow bay because he got caught by low tide! LOL

Never fished tidal before!

Well,

Let em know when. We can use my house for the chow break!

Bill VA, can you make this one man???

Lets decide on a day and that will be good!!!

Carlos

I thought you weren't pullin yer rig down? Either way I'm in and we can also use my crib for those that need a place to stay.

TOXIC

Carlos - Can do Monday but have family in on Sat / Sun. Can I catch a ride so I don't have to tow the boat?

Bill:rolleyes:

Tox,

Is my PT175 with a 25 too outclassed to fish there? I'm off the weekend and it's only about a three hour trip.

Brian,

Depends where we run to on the Potomac. Why don't you wait and see what the boat situation is and maybe catch a ride with one of us if we have an open seat. I'd be a little hesitant to make any cross river runs. Now if we were going to stay in the creeks I'd say bring it on but I think LaMoist and Buzzy want to make some longer runs. That would leave you too far behind to ever be with the group.

TOXIC

where would we launch from, aquia? count me in i think im off that weekend. it going to be busy on the river for to long of a run with the holiday weekend most likely.

mike

Back