Mini and Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
You guys can leave all those jackets and stuff up there. 78 degrees Friday evening when Cathy caught about 8 this size off the pier. Sure did sound good hittin' the grease Sunday afternoon! Fish fry and cold beer, gotta love it.

BruceM
Cathycrappie.jpg

Oh my!!! That's one super-toad crappie!! Fresh fried fish and cold beer.....that's heavenly!

Nice job!!!

Mac

BTW,...We're going to hit the low 70's and sunny this weekend!! It's ABOUT TIME!! LOL:cool:

Two weeks ago Caeser's Creek water temp was 62...this past Sunday was an unbelievable 52 degrees!:angry:

:DOn a small body of water two weeks ago if you guys remember me telling you the water temp was 69 degrees. Now it is around 50. Good thing it is shallow and warms up quick. 3 days of warm water and we will be set for the spawn!!!:D

T.S.

Hey John, wadda say we get us a few of those this week? How's Thursday look to you?

Craig

Thursday is crowded. Freeway Sports Center in the morningf rom 8-10am, golf 11am till 2pm, meeting @ BPS with the new store GM @ 3:00 then either fishing with Mac on Cass @ 4pm or meet some ladies for Margarita's @ El Charro for Cinco De Mayo.

I guess you could say it is pretty packed. I have an interview friday morning, but after that I am available. I am hoping to bring a boat back with me from Freeway. I want to try out a ZX300 w/300 HPDI :)

Mini

Gotta Love Mini - His Thurs has sports, golf, business meetings, fishing and chicks!! MAN who doesn't want his life!!!

I've been telling him for months, that "work is WAAAYYY over-rated!!":wacko:

Call me if you have an opening next week!!! Went out on Squaw with Ken yesterday. Too much wind, not enough juice in the trolling motor. Seriously, I've got a Doc appointment Wednesday. The rest of the week is clear, and the crappie gotta be getting hungry:D

Craig

Back