Mine in a couple of weeks

• Thread starter Dennis Hamer [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Hamer

Reaction score
Ok boys. Here is what I am looking at. It is a 2003 TR-20. It has a 225 Opti, 101 Minnkota, Hydaulic jackplate, Lowrance X-15 w/GPS on the dash, and a X-97 on the bow. I cannot wait, but have to because of the refinance. Watched my Tracker drive down the hill two nights ago. It was the first time it had been towed by another truck. Now, the task at hand is to make room in the garage for it. LOL
Mvc_868s.jpg

Looks like a rocket ready to blast off. Hard to wait on getting it, I imagine; but understand needing to delay on refinancing. I like that green trim. Bet it looks real nice in person.

Tex

Congrats, tritons are pretty nice boats. I have a buddy who ownes a tr21 and he loves it, too bad he has to sell it soon due to a divorce.

So THAT's where those Powerball winnings went!! VERY nice Dennis. I think I could bear the sight of the Tracker driving off knowing one of those was coming in... =^)

Very nice boat, it's not a Tracker but at least it has a Merc on the back!!!

That is one sweet boat!! I like the looks of the Tritons, but have not fished out of one yet. I can make room for it in one of my garages if you can't get it in your yours!!

Bob G.

Dennis,

Glad to see you're getting that dual console thing...

very important to us guys that have to bum a ride once in a while....har.

Hope it all comes together for you soon.

Tom

Tom,

The second console is removable. Guess what, it's coming off. Gotta have room to swing those hawgs into the lower deck. LOL

If I were in a position right now to buy any boat I wanted - that would be it!

Congratulations!

WARNING: White boats look great WHEN clean. But cleaning it will take a minimum of 5-6 hours a week if the boat is used regularly. Should you decide to accept this mission of bass boating excellence and envy of your friends, your ownership of a white boat will be strictly denied and you will be left to fend for yourself in the sea of tin boats! LOL EVERYTHING shows up on a white boat, scum lines, bugs, etc. Good luck keeping her clean, sweet looking ride.

All color boats have problems. Red fades faster than all other colors. Black or dark blue is too hot in the sun. Green shows dust extremely well. etc, etc..............sa

Yeah but scum lines are a biatch. Especially on white. Scum comes off, yellow remains. My hull is sand colored and does well only because it hides some of the scum. It actually gets real dirty (looks like exaust film) just from towing.

TOXIC

Back