Mike L - Saw the 2007 Pro Crappie yesterday

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.trackerboats.com/b
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Mike - Was at BPS/Tracker getting some toys with my gift certs, and took a look over the 2007 model.

They made a number of signifigant changes, a few of which I don't like at all, very glad I had my 2000 for almost 6 years!

I don't think they have the spec's updated right, it says:

http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/index.cfm?boat=2108

Tee - I didn't get a chance to inspect the welds, and even if I did, I am the WRONG one to look at them!! LOL

Carpet looked good, fit/finish, and the boat looked like it literaly just came off the truck!

Asked about the Z-9, was told they are still making changes at the factory on the boat so they might not even have on in early Jan here in Atlanta for the Boat show. I think this is goodness, if they are finding quality or performance issues/concerns, i'd rather them fix it, then end up like the car manufacturers do and end up with major recalls!

Trep,

I'll have to check it out! We are going to stop at the Harrisburg BPS in Feb after we hit the Sportmens Show in Harrisburg.

The one thing I don't like is the 11 gallon gas tank on my boat. For day tripping its fine, but when I'm in Ontario for a few weeks you get tired of always gassing up.

Trep, you did not see a true 07 Crappie. The PC175 coming off line now have the rear baitwell. Passenger seat LW is gone, it moved under driver's seat. Front baitwell stayed the sames and a larger in floor l/w was added to bow.

For all those guessing about the Z9, it is in full production mode RIGHt NOW. They are rolling off line as we speak. If your dealer doesn't have one at the show, shame on him.

Website has pictures of an 06 and interim 07 right next to one another, very confusing. As well as most dealers don't know that the boat they have is not a true 07 because the line changed post-dealer convention.

Back