Mike Iaconelli's AOY boat for sale on BBC

• Thread starter Bill Hutchison [URL]http://www.bassboatcentral.com
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hutch - Really not interested in the boat since the carpeting on the front deck is worn down from too much break dancing!

You guys see Ike's new basscat?

90493.jpg

No...but, everytime you do you will scream your head off..NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Whats been discussed on a few boards is the lack of real visable labeling by BassCat, other then the BCB I understand is at the back of the boat.

interesting.

the next question is is it a good deal 37 k for boat with warrenty till 09. boat has been used hard. so all you fiberglass guys how about it. deal or no deal.

mike c

Since it says in the BBC ad no delivery pick up only, wonder if you get a test drive with Ike with the deal?? LOL

The boat looks like he treated it just like the Triton he tried to trash, light, flag, and *****ed about the livewell timers. There are scratches on the side and the motor cover looks terrible, this boat was not taken very good care of. Maybe thats why he has two boats to get rid of. Not a good deal. I think I would rather have Kevin's or Greg's. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

It'll sell to some lemming. Personally, although I like the looks of BassCats, Ike's wrap is fugly....Nothin special.....looks piecemeal to me.

TOXIC

I agree with Toxic 100%. It is a super nice boat with a nasty "fugly" looking wrap. I hope Rick and Ron visit some of these boards other than BCB and listen to the people. "FUGLY" is correct for the wrap!

Geeez, I'm agreeing with Toxic again. Something's wrong.:lol: "piecemeal" or chopped up are the words I was looking for. There's no flow to it at all but it will get attention..

Uncle Billy

If I'm going to get a wrap it's going to say

"I am sponsored by my wallet!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm with Mike, mine will say "Sponsored by my Wife" :lol:

I don't think it is a deal. If you look close at the tires they look very worn.

HP

There are two of his boats advertized, both of them together . The worn tires are on the first one.I made the same mistake,personally I wouldn't want either one . not the way he takes care of it .:wacko:

Mark

Back