Might be the 898

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Parker

Reaction score
Here's what the dealer came up with:

2007 898 225 Merc Opti Max, 5 yr warranty on motor, Lowrance FF on front, Lowrance FF and GPS large screen on back, 3 bank 15 amp per onboard charger, 109lb 36v trolling with built in ducer, hot foot, 10' jack plate, dual axle trailer w/ brakes, galvanized, swing tongue,

Out the door for 36k

Deal or no deal ??

get the trim on the wheel and a keelsheild and is the jack plate adjustable ?

if so sounds like A GOOD DEAL. :D

did you max out a 901 and get a price?

dang Steve - You tradin that '89 tin boat on a MONSTER fast glass boat?? either ride will be a huge difference from that '89!! Heck, i can't figure out how to fill my 700lx's boxes up yet, i'd be LOST in either of those huge boats!!

I like the 898 just because it is bigger and a bit more unique in my opinion, but from what i've heard the 901 runs better in big water then the 898.

Trep - Freezing he but in NY this week!!!

Add a hot foot.....

Sounds like a good deal. Look at Iowa's boat first....

Mini

Looks like a 901 might be still in the picture. I decided I would not be happy in the long run with the 591 so I am looking at ordering a 898 or 901. Looks like the 901 is 3k more with the same options as the 898.

Thoughts?

I would just build both boats online get what you want on them and go from there and see what's with in your budget. If it was me I think you will get a better ride out of the 901 and you will like that 96 inch beam it really makes a differance.

You should just take a few days and make a road trip to VA and look at Toxic's friends

929 that's a Good deal.

Back