Might be fishing as a non boater....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, the old girl never did fire for me and she's in the shop. Problem is this is the busy season here and every shop is pegged. I had it at a tech who tried for me this week, but he didn't have the Merc computer/interface and so couldn't fix it. I lost 3 days there. So now it's at a Merc dealer, and one I DON'T trust, but alas, they're the ONLY ones around with the computer and could get me in.:unsure: Hope they get me running this morning or else this ole boy is fishing from the back of someone else's boat on Sunday. :(

Might not be so bad actually, if I get a guy that is decent and listens to me to go to my fish for my 4 hours.

It would be nice to just fish and not have to worry about controlling the boat for a day.

We will see.

And that new ramp that is supposed to be ready....yeah right! And there is NO way they're parking 100+ trucks and trailers in that dinky parking lot. Oh well, I guess P'burgh has a bit of learning to do with regards to big tourneys. I don't see how the FLW is going to fish there next year. Some serious changes will need to be made first.

Cheer up Rob; The partner choosen might actually have fish. I take it your fishing the NYSBCF Tournament this weekend. Next year I'm either going to fish them or the BFL for a season. This weekend I'm on my home lake (Black Lake) for our Northern New York Bassmasters Team club tournament. :D:D

Yeah, that's the goal.

If you fish the BFL's next year, let me know. I'm fishing the whole Empire division along with the Northeast Everstarts.

We can travel together for the BFL's.

Back