Michigan Mafia.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Hey Mac, Mini, Ken and the rest of the Michigan Mafia gang Im just wondering when you gus will be headed up to Traverse City in August because we are going to be up there for a week sometime in August camping at Duck Lake in Interlochen and I would really like to meet some of you guys. So let me know and we will get a date set.

T.S.

been having some fun fishing Clair again ;)
4.8LMB_7-17-04_Clair5.jpg

Hey Guys,

Second week of August might work for me...let me know.

Mini catching green fish like on St. Clair can only mean one thing....He's on MY $hit!!!!

I knew my theory was right. Largies will become a critical incredient to winning T's on Clair. The smallies have been getting hammered for years. Meanwhile, the largies have been getting fat, dumb and happy due to lack of fishing pressure.

The second week in August will work for us. Ill try and talk to Mac to see when a good time is for him. Just let me know so I can make reservations at the campground.

BTW Mini nice Largie.

T.S.

I'm going fishing with Mac in a couple of hours....I'll ask him.

He said the 2nd week of August might work for him too.....how about you Marke???

Not the whole week, but maybe an overnight trip to see Travis and a day or two at Camp Neeley to get our blinds set up.

Your $hit! You are killing me.....lol

This wasnt anywhere near that minnow spot you call yours!

Mini

2nd week in August works for me. I could spare a day or two towards the end of the week.

Minnow spot? Which of one of us cashed a check last year for catching green fish on Clair??? Oh yeah, that would be me....LOL

LOL @ Marke and his $hit!!!!

Mini, you crack me up! I hope you're in MI next time I'm there so I can say I met all of the Michigan Mafia!!

Bob G.

Back