Mich guys need some help

• Thread starter Kevin Izzi [URL]www.goodoleboys.us[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Izzi

Reaction score
Hey guys just got back from an event on the Red River. Man that was stump city ended up swimming twice. Here is the deal, some of the guy's and I from my church started an outdoor ministry called Good Ole Boy's Outdoors. We are bringing men to the Lord through hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling and camping. So far we have been wild boar hunting in So Carolina and that was an awesome time. Next we are headed on a crappie outing at Brookville Lake in Indiana this weekend.

My need is for a fellow angler from Michigan to help us locate a very inexpensive place near Lake St Claire around mid June to take about 12-15 men fishing for smallies. We have boats tackle ect just in need of accommodations and a brief tutorial on the area food mostly. Like I said we need cheap or donated space as it is a church event and you know how the funding is for this type of stuff. Thanks guy's for all your help talk to you soon. Izzi
www.goodoleboys.us

I am sure Casa-De-Mac-and-Mini could use some time with the Lord. :p

Let me put some thought into this,.....I'll see what I can do. I can't make any promises but I will do some due diligence for ya!!;)

Back