Met Woo Daves Today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim m

Reaction score
I got a chance to meet and talk with Woo Daves this evening @ BPS,He was there for a seminar tommorow night,and in town Pre-Fishing for the FLW stop on Lanier...He was one of the nicest Pro,s I have yet to see..We talked for about 30 min about the change from Bass to FLW,BPS wasnt busy thank goodness but i was amazed @ how personable he really was,It was really enjoyable to talk to him 1 on 1...:D

I had the pleasure of fishing with Woo, in Buffalo,NY for my fiirst bass open as a non-boater.

Talk about a thrill and did I get schooled that day. He was pitching senkos under a dock and catching fish every cast. He ask what's wrong ain't ya got no senkos? I said yes I just can't get them under the dock. (20 to 30 mph winds) my excuse anyway. He had to cull twice before I ever got one under the dock. Talk about a nice guy and great fisherman.

BF

Great guy:) I have three hats signed by him and he is very personable:cool:

Ditto on what everyone else said. He was the first pro I interviewed for my future fishing site.

Bill, The Mad Kayaker

He walked me through the isles in BPS one day filling my cart up. He was a really nice guy and easy to talk to.

I purchased Woo's boat a couple of years ago. He is a great guy and I am still in contact with him every once in a while.

He is good to talk with...know's his finesse tactics...

BPS should pay him more....he sure PUSHES their products!

LOL

az

Woo is a great guy....except for that time in Detroit when he had a run in with the law....

Neeley do you still have that picture? I was telling his son Chris about it when we were working at the Classic....he was laughing his arse off....

Mini

Back