Met Toxic today

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Finally got meet the infamous TOXIC today in person. The fishing wasn't spectacular but we did happen into a few good ones before I had to call it a day early. Had Doug Ward with us and he boated the lunker....5.1 lbs on a senko. LOTS of boats around....who'd a thunk it? AND.....got my water ON!!!! Things are looking up. I was supposed to go enjoy a few cool refreshments at Toxic's tonight, but I am watching the kids. Maybe tomorrow when Buzz is here. Pierre, any chance you can come down? Bob Gabriel, you coming over to the weigh in on Friday? I will try to post as the tourney progresses. Later all, hope your weekends have been productive.

Rob,

I should be on the water Friday pre-fishing for our club tourney so I probably won't make it over. Good luck to you and Buzz this week.

Bob G.

Rob, Had fun yesterday - the lunker capped the day. Went looking for you and TOXIC last night - could not find you but had a few cold ones with a bunch of fishing guys from PA

Rob, I just have one question.........

Is he really a bad kisser?

;>)))

Harpo

Harpo...

The few Bass I saw him kiss looked pretty disappointed...maybe even disgusted by the whole ordeal...

Shoulda sprayed some Bang on those Vienia sausagaes.

Harpo

Back