Met Mac and Mini at the Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to spend Friday at the classic....what a show! I was really impressed, and it helped put the feaver back in this Canadian's bones! Got out for a drink with Mac and Mini, who were in fine form of course...I was supposed to meet Sue on saturday and see the boys again, but alas work called me home early, so I caught an early flight out, Sue It'll have to be for another time.

Thanks for taking some time for a beer guys!

A beer? Singular...only one???

The late night drunken phone calls from you guys would indicate a few more than one!!! :D:lol:

Neeley you know better than that....lol

drunken phone calls.....you wouldn't have a sobriety test on your phone would you ?

WAX ON/WAX OFF! -At a spend a Friday night Neely! lol

My Friday night was awesome!!!

Karate Kid on cable, a couple of sody-pops and drunken phone calls from the Classic!!! :blink::lol:

Mac / Mini,

Did you get a chance to see any of those new baits that were made for the classic, especially the Berkley lineup, any good? Do you know when they will be available to the public?

Thanks

CJL

Mini might've been able to see them.....I was pretty much chained to my table the whole weekend...man I was busy!! I did @ 60-70 rods on saturday alone!!! Well over 150 for the whole weekend!! Saturday was a personal record.:wacko::blink:

The show opened up at 10am every day...on saturday we got there at 10am....by 10:15 I had over 20 rods in line to get done..........didn't leave my table until 2;30pm!!

Man,...people dig that promotion.....one guy bought 2 rods on saturday and came back sunday for a 3rd....just to get it customized......another lady came by and told me I did one for her in 'Nawlin's a couple years ago and it still looks brand new....she loves it!! What a GREAT time.....BPS rules!!:wub:

Back