Met Bill Dance

• Thread starter Paul P [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/12458/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul P

Reaction score
The kids and I went to the Marine USA Fishing Expo yesterday in Worcester, MA. Special guest is Bill Dance. It was fun to meet him after having watched his show for the last 20 years. It was a great environment to meet him since it wasn't too crowded when we were there. We were able to walk up to him without waiting and chat.

Needless to say, I got to the expo pretty excited and left with a major fever ... fishing/spring fever. As always it was awesome to see the new Nitros and fishing tackle.

I hope to have the boat in 3 weeks from this weekend ... assuming the ice is out by then.

Paul
BillandKids.jpg

and to top it off, I won a drawing while I was there and picked up a nice Mercury hat and Mercury Verado shirt.

I don't know who looks happier, Dad or the Kids? Nice pictures.

Bill looks happier than anyone......HA Great picture JR

Glad you had a good time Paul and thanks for the great pictures! I really believe Bill Dance is one of the "Good People". Your son looks like a miniature Paul:) Are the girls your too? They look like it? What a great looking family. I am truly envious!

Did anyone notice the price of that 929 in the picture? The day I pay $43,600 for a boat I hope Nancy shoots me.

Bill

the boat was loaded but the price was because ot the verado.they were $4000 less w/ 225 optis. the verado was in a barrel and they were running it.It was so quiet it could have been started while the pictures were taken and no one would have noticed.very impressive.

Bill - Yes, they are all mine :). I agree 100% and my impression was that Bill is truly a nice person just like any one of us.

Ray - Are the pictures in your profile from this March? I noticed Forsythias in bloom and no snow. Could CT be that far ahead of northern Mass?

Thanks

Paul

The pictures are from last year. We still have snow on the ground. When we went to marine usa yesterday we noticed that there wasn't any snow from hartford to marine usa.We also had 13 in. here in the last snowstorm . I spent about a half an hour looking at the 929 next to bill dance and he looked like he was having fun the whole time he was there.

Back