Memorial day kickoff?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I'm trying to have another gathering at my place for the Memorial Day weekend if anyone wants to come. With employment in the air, I don't really know what I will be doing that weekend. What weekend is it anyway?

But there is the pike derby again and the water is nice and high. I have lots of room for folks to stay again if anyone wants to come out. And if you just want to come out and fish some other time, let me know.

One of these years it's on. Like I said before Rob. It's on my to do list after retirement. Hey you can always move to Council Bluffs and work at the new Bass Pro Shop they're hiring managers for the fall opening.

Fatrap

Rob - I will be up there one way or the other. Now having major fix ups on my place after all the freezing and water damage. I will call you before Memorial day weekend.

I'll be up some time in May, Rob. Not sure just what weekend yet. Trying to get it when Greg has a weekend off too.

Back