Meet Cayanne....

• Thread starter Tony Payne [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/52
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
fatrap inspired me...

This is our new pup... we've had her for 2 weeks now... she is 13 weeks old and is a Mini-pinscher/Jack Russell mix...

cayanne.jpg

Hey Simmy! Waaaasssssupp Brodiddly? Cute pup! Makes me wanna' go home and kick that furball out the door:)

Seriuosly my neighbors have a Gordon Setter that's probably more mine than theirs. I got her doin' all kinds of tricks for treats...like said,"Good to start em' young".

Hey when we gonna' hook up and do some nite fishin at the Holler? Ya know it starts first full moon in June....:)

Fish On!

P.S. I got me a scanner so I can at least post what we got in April:)

Those Jack Russell's are something else. I used to have a customer who's shop and office was behind his house, you had to go through the back yard to get there. He had 4 or 5 ornery looking Boxers and 1 Jack Russell and you know that the Jack was the only one that would always take a chunk out of your ankle. Probably the best guard dog of the bunch too.

Harpo

A while back in Bird Dog Journal there was a Jack Russel that was worked with pointers. It pointed fetched. They had photo's in the magazine what a hoot.

fatrap

Thanks guys... Cayanne is doing her level best to fill the void that our previous companion (pepper) recently left...

She is high spirited, stubborn and (i'm sure) evil incarnate... everything we could have hoped for...

You know the kind.. the ones that when you say "come" they run right up to you and then turn left/right and keep going....

Her training is going well, I know exactly when to pet her and get her her food and water. She's even taught me to fetch a toy for her to chew on...

Travis, There are a number of pups just like her (well, kinda) at http://www.petfinder.com . We drove 400 miles (one way) to pick her up when we saw her picture...

Gotta love the net!

Back