Marke, Craig, Smitty, Gene

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey Gents...

I just sent in my registration for B.A.S.S University...

Who else is in for sure?

I'm thinking that we'll drive up early Saturday morning and then stay in Lansing that night...I can get a double room again if you guys are interested...

az

I'm sending mine in this weekend. I'm all for spending Sat. night. I'll probably ride up with Marke again, if that's OK with you Partner? Wings and cold drinks Saturday evening?

Craig

sounds like a plan...

Jake is as excited about the "wings" as seeing the pros...

LOL

az

My registration went in the mail yesterday.

Craig, I'll drive if you buy me one of the cold drinks...LOL

Now where's Smitty?

I was registered months ago, and I'm bringin my partner this year. We will be stayin up there saturday nite and would be happy to join y'all in some wings and spirits..

Drinkin' beers with a cop............it just DOESN'T get any better than that!!! LOL...

Marke and Craig,...buy smitty a beer or two for me,...I'll pay ya back!!!

I'll buy him a beer if he teaches me how to catch 13lb eye's...LOL

We could have good crew this year. There's a bunch of guys from the LSCN message going also.

If any one wants to crash at my place I have extra beds, but we have an alcohol free home. Let me know if you're interested.

Gene

Thanks Gene...

I've already booked a room at the Holiday Inn...

(the 12-year old makes me! hahaha)

I've got a feeling that the weather this weekend is really going to put the 'fishing fever' in high gear!!!

az

Most definately!! I'm going to be up to Higgins lake for perch and smelt this weekend dreaming of fishing from da' boat. I may even gently sway back and forth on my bucket to simulate wave action!LOL

Gene

P.S. has anyone received the BPS sale flyer yet?

The print is wearing off the pages of mine Gene!

Decisions, Decisions...

I'll just take one of everything!!!

az

I haven't got one yet. I'm going down on the 6th to make my purchases.

Gene

Back