Mark Gross, Did You See This?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
I know it's not your same boat but it's always nice to see your brand on the cover of a magazine.

Harpo

bwbpic.jpg

Yeah....go head on brother. I'll pay your's just as good as I pay my own. :lol::lol:

Thanks Harpo ,

That is kool, I believe that the Alpha 199 is new this year. The guys that have bought them so far can't say enough good things about them. I know the more I spend cleaning and fine tuning the Legend I have ,the more I'm liking it. The boat is very well designed . The only thing I could add would be heated seats.

I like the finished battery compartment , I don't have to worry about getting anymore fiberglass splinters.:angry: LOL

Mark

Man, that boat looks like it's flying! And it's good looking too. Do you have a Legend now Mark? Your profile still lists a 901 CDX 2000?

BTW - I've had Harpo's address for a long time and have sent every bill I get to him and it hasn't done any good at all.. They just send them back with a "Harpo Surcharge" tacked on because he doesn't pay his either.:p

Uncle Billy

I don't know what happened. I noticed my address after I had scanned it. I whited it out in my photo editior and then saved it BUT when it got to my personal folder the white out didn't stick. I don't know why. I figured what the heck....you can get my address from a million differant places....it's no secret. If there's somebody NOT sending me junk mail and spam I can't imagine who they are. :blink:

Your right Uncle Billy,

I'll have to change that right away . I love the design of the hull. I can't wait to get it out on the water.

Mark

Back