Mac..

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
Couple things Mac...Cheryl loved the rod u customized for her..Thank You...!

And...I just picked up a 2010 Ram 1500 Crew Cab TRX Off Road 4x4 monster truck yesterday (yes...it has a HEMI...) and I need a decal or two, small tasteful one preferably..! Just lemme know what I need to do to procure it/them..!

Here u are..cell phone pic, so its a little grainy.
RAM.jpg

Smitty - "yes...it has a HEMI..." Yeah BABY!!

Welcome to the HEMI gas eaters of America!! It's a Jeep thang!

I don't drive a P/U to save on gas..! Be that as it may, my 08 Ram 1500 with the HEMI averaged 20 mpg on the freeway and dropped to about 14 with the boat in tow..the 2010's are rated for better mileage and have 40 more hp....don't blame it on the HEMI, they are pretty even with Ford and Chevy...blame it on the V8 in general...

2010 average: Ford F150 V8 5.3 litre 15/21, Chevy V8 5.3 litre 15/21, Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 litre HEMI 13/20..off the manufacturers websites

Nice rig.....I have the same exact truck in grey/charcoal....got it a couple of months ago.

I also have the decals at the store, you can pick them up when you come in next week.

I'll call you when the parts come in.

Cool, thanks Ken...

Teri..I know u were foolin..! I come from a multi generation Chrysler family, just get tired of em gettin bashed for untruths at times..Driven there products since I was 16 and never had much of any issues..

I have a Chrysler product, Jeep GC with a hemi. It would get 20 mph if I didn't drive 80+ mph to work every day. I have always loved Jeep products. :wub:

OK Neeley - drag race time! My hemi vs. yours!!! boats not included :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back