Mac?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
Hey Mac just saw that you are on the list of guest for this coming Sunday at the Foxboro Ma BPS. Is this true?

i am planning on being there sunday for a field trip with my son. I will be sure to look you up if your going to be there.

GregD

Yes,..Mini and I will both be there WEATHER Permitting!!! We have to drive over to MA from auburn NY.....5.5 hrs in GOOD weather...so we'll be on the road by 5am!! Hope to see you there!!!

I plan on heading there on Sunday as well. Hope to see you both there.

i will look you guys up ahen i get on site. Good luck with the travel..

Jim, drop me a line while your there. Planning on dropping the wife and daughter in Wrentham around 11:00 and then over to BPS.

Its a win/win for me. i get to spend my money at BPS and she gets to spend my money at the outlets....

GregD

Will be there on Sunday too. I'll be looking for youse guys.

We are headed to Foxborough in the AM....5 or 6 hour drive and I have a seminar @ 1pm. I wont get home to bed until after 11pm.....gonna be a long day!

it went great! we were a little late getting there for my liking, but we arrived before our scheduled time. Mac had people waiting for him and My seminar went on late due to Don arriving late and the microphone not working. We did have a BUNCH of people at teh seminar and I thought it was pretty good.

Unfortunately we had to leave about 3:30 to grab a bite to eat. We didnt eat anything since 6am when we left the hotel in Auburn, NY so we grabbed a quick bite at the store and then left for the airport....

Mac,

It was nice seeing ya in Foxborough...it's been a few years. Thanks again for the pic on my rod.

Mini,

Nice meeting ya in person. Good seminar too! Place got wicked crowded in the afternoon.

Yeah...it was great to see you again Bob,...and Jim B. again,....and I got to meet GregD too!! Very cool!! sure was tired y'day tho...dayum...road trippin' isn't like it use to be when I was 42!! It hurts a LOT more now!!..LOL!!

Nice to meet you too Bob. I caught a glimpse of you leaving during my seminar and almost called you out...lol But you did wave good bye so I let is slide!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Latest posts

Back