MAC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,.....he's arranging his $$$ now,....said he needed 10 days and that was a week ago,..so it should be sold soon.

Why??..Would you like it if he backs out?? LOL

Mac for the price you have it at ,don't tempt me! If I would have bought your NITRO 2 years ago I would be buying the RANGER now! lol sav vy..aaahahahaha Next years boat Big Dog...next year.

I thought they came with so much stock from the factory, then it was up to the owner to add more. If you're givin it away, I'll take some. My rig is pretty full but could always use more!! Be careful that you don't run too low!!

TOXIC

Forget the friggin' boat.....I'll pay a grand for the mojo!!!

Ken,

You going to pay a grand for Mojo from Mac's boat???? After all, we know his Mojo can create great toon's, but about that fishing Mojo . . . .

Tex

A grand?????

Heck Neeley, you have more than you know what to do with. But if you need more I can afford some....

Mini

KB,..I'm home now,.......send it to: [email protected]

BTW-....the guy that's buying my boat called me back today,..it's still a go..he want's to try and hook up this weekend or next at the latest (guess I better get the rest of my tackle outa there!)...GiterDONE!!!! LOL

Hey Mac, when you clean out the boat, let me know if you find an extra JLM baitcaster. I think I left it in there last June!LOL!

Craig

Hey Mac...

I think I left a $100 bill in there.. or maybe a $20...or it could of been just some loose change... Anyway, just send me any money you find... I'm sure it's mine.. OKay?

I already did!!...but it came back with "postage due" stamped on it and I wasn't going to pay that much to mail you a Benjamin, so I just kept it!

Back