Mac on BassFan Radio!

• Thread starter gone bye bye [URL]http://www.bassfan.com/radio.asp
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac, its crawfish, not crayfish...LOL

Way to go buddy...movin up in the world.

Wolf

Thanks,.....that was fun doing that!! Maybe Ranger will give me a couple new hats!...LOL

They called me monday,..we set it up for today at 11am...they called me today at 10:55am...we were done by 11:05am!! They didn't edit anything out either,....I love that website and the folks that run it,..Jay Kumar, Terry Brown and Scott Laney are all top notch people,..I'm proud to have earned their respect!!

Carry on!! (I've got CRAYfish to draw!!) :eek:)

Mac

Mac,

That was wicked cool!! Nice plug for your sponsors too!! And to think I actually got to catch some bass in the Scales and Tales boat last month!!! That was freakin' awesome!!

Bob G.

Bob,..go check out the tour/fishin' pix's on my website....you, Teri, Neeley, Marke,..you're all in there!!

Mac,

That's cool!!! Thanks!!

Next time I'll smile! :)

Bob G.

Very cool interview, Mac. Congratulations on your continued sucess.

'cept I always thought it was Crawdad.

Harpo

Very nice. Mr. Mac!

I called 'em crawdads and they were found in the crick in Cincinnati. Ya know what I mean?

How many have ever eaten crawfish and sucked brains? I have, taste just like shrimp (welcome to the South!!). Heck, a lobster is just a crawdaddie on steriods!!

Good job MacDaddy!!

TOXIC

Love those crayfish!!!! ops I mean crawfish.

grrrrrreat job Mac Daddy.

You the Mac Daddy !!! I placed on order while I was on your web site. Got to have one of those Action Scales and Tales boats. You're signing it when we hook up again.

I am actually leaving to go fishing this weekend. Yippie!

Back