Mac Daddy does it again....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Just picked up this months In-Fishermen and see the "Scales and Tales" page.....Mac if that head gets any bigger...looook oouuut! Way cool dude...you da' man!

TEE

LOL.....Head's not gettin' any bigger,.....never will..still too much work in front of me to take time to enjoy the "fruit",....but it'll happen sooner or later!!

To quote the Beatles:,.."When I'm 64!!".....hahahahhah

Mac

Nah..just razzin'ya' Mac...you do good work. Good way to get younguns' involved...

TEE

yeah,....youth involvement is critical for the longevity and continued growth of the sport.....we've got some irons in the fire, that if they pan out and we get the support we're looking for,...will put "S&T" in the forefront of some MAJOR kid's fishing programs.....we'll know more fairly soon!!

Mac,

On your member profile page, you list the scales and tales site with a .com extension. I think you want it to be a .net extension. Also - you may want to make it the link on your member profile page......:)

david.....

Thanks David,...the .com goes and the revised link is there...thanks dude!!

Done!!!

Mac

LOL....man,..if that Mayor is THAT uptight,..he needs to move out of CA!!!...ahahahha.....the next time he drives through Kern County, he's going to be "ticketed" for anything those "Cop dudes" can think of!! LOL...

Ahahaha...he was probably laughin' so hard and sayin'"DUDE".. because he IS the mayor and havin' an open container..maybe if he'd said,"dude"..instead of "DUDE"...it might not have been taken outta context...Bwahahahaha!

TEE

Mac,

I bet Christmas cards with S&T would be a great seller next year or B-day cards! Keep up the great work Mac!

Barb

Ok, I read and re-read the newest infisherman tonite...

Don't see Mac nowhere....

Someone, please tell me why!

Barb,...we've got a whole new line of B-Day AND Xmas cards coming out for '04...the B-Day cards are ready now....a little early though for the '04 xmas stuff...LOL

Hey Mac,

just dreamin' here a little...but wouldn't a NASCAR ride look awesome with the S&T characters? I can already see the scale replica cars. Hmmm...

--jethro.

Jethro,....you're right on top of it man!!! LOL...With Action Performance owning the licensing rights to all of the Nascar Collectibles AND S&T,...and already having long term licensing agreements with Rusty Wallace, Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Jarrett, DE Jr,....and the list goes on,..and on,....as well as with John Force of the NHRA,...there's been a LOT of talk about a program of that nature.....but it takes a LOT of $$$$ to get a logo on a car like that and

we're not there yet!! But it could very well happen, and even Castrol has expressed interest, but all of that is out of my hands...deals like that are negotiated by the folks at AP, but I've been told several times already that a S&T themed Nascar is a deffinite possiblity along the lines of the Looney Toon's car that Gordon drove this year. There's nothing I'd love to see more than one of my characters on the hood or trunk or a fender of Tony Stewarts car!!..LOL

He's got EXACTLY the right attitude for that,..plus he likes to fish!! It's entirely possible my friend,...entirely possible!!!

Mac

Mac, that would be so cool! I can see it now, Ol' Spinecrusher tradin' paint with Lucky. And Lucky kissin' the bumper of Rosie! LOL!

Check out the new wallpaper's on the site....I've got Scrooge up on my PC......kinda fits the monday mornin' mood!! LOL

Mac,

We just had a mold made for the secret baits I was talking to you about so maybe I'll have some made by the time ice fishin' gets really good. What colors do you like?

Tim

...anything that works!!..LOL!!!! usually pink, white, chart, black,....yellow...

mostly pink, or yellow or white for those!! Thanks dude!!!

Back