Mac-Check the bolts on your new trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might want to check over all the bolts, wheels ect. Before my first outing this year I was checking the tire pressure on the trailer tires and noticed 1 of the bunk bolts was not tight. Turns out none of them where tight?? So after that I went over them all and plan to do it again next month to be safe.

BF

YIKES!! Thanks for the into Tom....we checked the lugnuts before we left the dealership and they were all torqued to specs,....but we didn't check the calipers....will do today!!!:wacko:

Mac

Mac,

I have had nothing but problems with the new Ranger trailer, I got one of the first new "05" models from production the seals on the cool hubs have went out twice, The bolts that secure the brake solienoid came loose and had to be reset and not to mention that darn new fangled trailer dolly that is a knuckle cruncher waiting to happen!!!

The road armor on the trailer is cool but the Ranger Trail stickers wnat to fall off, Th 05 Boat is great but the new trailers need some tweaking as I am not the only one who has ahd these problems.

Mark

Bummer,....I'll keep an eye out for all of those things....have never had any problems with my last 2 trailers, so I'll be bummed if I have to replace stuff on this one. Especially NEW stuff.....but that's the way it goes,....thanks for the heads-up!! ;)

Mac

:eek:

On a RANGER!?!?!

:blink:

Say it isnt so!

:(

Just goes to show you, the are lemons in all manufacturing....j/k

Mini

When did Tracker start making Rangers? (someone had to say it) :wub:

Everyon thiks It's the solinoid..Wrong..Check the bolts...

Back