LOST MY TOW VEHICLE !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
It was beautiful,it had every option you can think ofand some you can't.It looked like it was just driven out of the factory door.Although she was mine for just a short time Ibecame very attached to her. It was everything you could want in a tow vehicle,really! Than after only two days of owning her I made the fateful mistake of giving my dear sweat wive the keys,I even remember what I said ;Here honey take the suburban . I didn't thing she might take me seriously!! Well the next morning I'm looking for the keys and can't find them. So I figure she probably levt them in the vehicle right, right, So I go out to the suburban and guess what I find.????????

That's right car seats ,every were !!

So I go back in to ask what the deal is and she tells me she is keeping the keys because I told her she could take it ! Not wishing to go to battle over it I reluctantly conceeded to her demand.

I really need a hug right know.

And a new tow vehicle.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

You didn't.........you didn't let her take your suburban!?!

I know where you are coming from, I bought my wife a suburban a few months ago. She fell in love with it. I rarly ever get to drive it.

Wolf

to all...

This is a lesson we can all learn from... NEVER give the keys to your tow vehicle to the wife... ever.

Never let them "store a few things" in the garage...

Never let them think you can cook...(in the kitchen.. the grill outside is strictly ours...)

Mark, I'm sorry for your loss, but, dude, you should've known better!

ME...... NO !!!! I CAN ONLY HANDLE ONE LOSS AT A TIME ..PLEASE.

THE PAIN.. THE PAIN..

Wait a minute I'll show her I'll buy a new tow vehicle ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tracy (the wife) drives mine everyday...its well know its mine but to keep miles down she drives it to work.

Donnie

There is a lesson you should have learned long ago....

Someday, I too will learn from my mistakes... But, my wife DOES NOT have a key to my truck!

Don't worry Mark. It's not a problem as long as it's there when you NEED it. The day you can't go fishing because your wife has to drive the kids to soccer practice....That's when you have a problem.

Like Donnie, I'd rather have my wife take the truck during the week. Her driving is meer fraction of the distance I drive. Plus she looks dam cute driving it ;o)

I think all of you should have to drive mini vans !!!

Teri,

I have a full size F-150 Crew Cab... If I got a mini van I would try to rehydrate it with water so it would go back to its real size...

P.S. We (my wife and I) agreed that I could upgrade to a new 2004 F-150 4X4 Crew Cab in January... So No MiniVan in the near future here!

I have a cure for this problem. I found a wife who couldn't drive a stick, now all my toys have manual trannys.

Greg, I drove my father-in-laws new '04 F150. The ride was nice in town, handled good, but the styling inside make me sick. It has this 20's art deco look to it that reminds me of an old theater. I am a traditionalist when it comes to trucks, less is more. I want to feel like I am driving a truck that can go anywhere and do anything, not rolls royce with a tailgate that I would cry if the bed got scratched.

1fish...

I think I can get used to the interior... And, I like the new "tray" area on the dash... I am partial to the 60/40 front bench so I won't be getting the floor shifter and full console... Should soften the interior look a little... The rest of the truck, new engine, suspension, frame...etc is just awesome... I can't wait

Easy solution we have down here in the south...You jack your truck up so high, she can't get in without a stepladder.

TOXIC

So that's why boyfriend only put that step and grip on the passenger's side.

Boys and their toys, something they never grow out of!

I think Teri's got the right idea! I can just see the mini vans with oversized tires, red neck decals, stuff sticking out the windows, big old spare tire mashed up against the rear window, falling out everytime you open it and where to store those magazines with the interesting

articles.

Back